for T-Slot Aluminum
80/20 T-slotted aluminum bars can be used to make frames for a variety of applications:
Build Racks for
80/20 is the perfect choice for your electronic framing needs.
- T-Slotted extrusions can be mounted to most surfaces.
- Various electronic components can be mounted to the extrusions.
- Design your frame to fit your electronic needs.
Create a modular server rack using 80/20.
- Standard 19" component racks can be mounted to your T-Slotted frame.
- Frame can be modified to grow with your information system needs.
- Aluminum extrusions look clean and hi-tech.
Easily enclose your electronic components.
- A variety of panels and guarding products to choose from.
- Keeps your electronic investment safe from damage.
- Use hinges and door locks to create a secure access point.
A machine frame built with 80/20 extrusions is more than just a frame.
- Mount control boards utilizing the T- Slot.
- Modular design allows you to fit the needs of your operators.
- Improves production time.
Need to limit access? Use a guard made of 80/20 to:
- Enclose sensitive electronic equipment.
- Easily view your display readings.
- Mount a wide variety of safety components.