for T-Slot Aluminum
80/20 T-slotted aluminum bars can be used to make frames for a variety of applications:
with T-Slot Aluminum
Keep with the 80/20 theme for your office by making modular bookshelves out of T-Slotted extrusions.
- Modular design for additions & changes.
- Shelves are easily adjusted for height.
- Easily add components & shelves.
Filing cart made of 80/20:
- Allows information to be moved from cubicle to cubicle.
- Can be stored under a desk.
- Use T-Slot cover to color code your files.
- Replace messy file cabinets and flimsy wooden shelves.
- Can be constructed out of a variety of panels and accessories to fit your needs.
- Allow you to build colorful, clean, durable, and attractive storage space.
- Corner cabinets give lots of storage without taking up space.
- A personal touch with twin wall polycarbonate and black anodized extrusions.
Create a round meeting desk using 80/ 20 extrusions.
- Easily fits into the corner of an office.
- Assemble or disassemble with simple hand tools.
- Black anodized extrusions add a touch of class to your meeting area.
Desks constructed of 80/20:
- Allow you to make changes or additions to your workspace.
- Can be designed to fit into any space.
- Can utilize in stock laminate table tops or the desktop of your choice.
- Easily attach workstation accessories utilizing the T- Slot.
- Adjust the overall height or just the angle of your work surface.
- Add a sliding keyboard tray using 80/20 linear motion components.